Ganesh Neelanjanmath Founder & CTO
- Identify opportunities and risks for the business.
- Manage research and development (R&D).
- Monitor technology and social trends that could impact the company.
- Participate in management decisions about corporate governance.
- Communicate the company’s technology strategy to partners, management, investors and employees.
- Maintain current information about technology standards and compliance regulations.
- Sheridan School of Business(Project Management Program)
- BVB – Visvesvaraya Technological University(Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science)
With over 15 years of experience in entrepreneurship, management, business planning, financial analysis, software engineering, operations, and decision analysis, Ganesh has the breadth and depth of experience needed to quickly understand entrepreneurs’ businesses and craft the most suitable solutions.
Neel-Tech Inc. comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
Before founding Neel-Tech Inc. in early 2005, Ganesh started his career with INSZoom as a programmer analyst, then he worked with Bloom consulting as business analyst. Ganesh held various management positions in India, Canada. He has also worked as a senior financial risk management consultant to the financial services industry; software engineer; advertising sales manager,data analytic & reporting manager.
November 26, 2018
September 5, 2018
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: